7th Grade All-State Band Audition Recordings
Directors, please read the following instructions carefully before submitting your students’ auditions for 7th Grade All-State Band.
- These auditions are meant to be blind, so begin by renaming all files on your computer to their Director’s Entry Code.
- Click on the appropriate link below which will open up a Dropbox file request in a new tab.
- Make sure you are not logged into Dropbox in your internet browser. Look in the top right hand corner of the Dropbox file request. It should say Sign In (don’t do it though). If you see your name, click on it and Sign Out. If you are logged in to your account when you upload your files, they will automatically be tagged with your name. The festival chairperson will then have to manually rename your files in order to make the audition blind.
- Choose the file(s) for ONE entry at a time from your computer.
- Very Important: When asked for your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address…
- First Name: Director – the files will be tagged with this
- Last Name: Director’s Entry Code – the files will be tagged with this
- Email Address: your actual email address – only used for an email confirmation