The Arizona Music Educators Association is committed to promoting music education throughout the State of Arizona. We hope you find the advocacy resources on this page to be helpful.
AMEA BOOSTER/ADVOCACY GROUP REGISTRY
AMEA is working toward creating some statewide music education advocacy events. The first step to this process is gathering contact information for local booster/advocacy groups. Please direct your booster/advocacy groups to this form to help us in this regard.
RESOURCES FROM NAfME
- NAfME Advocacy Resource page
- NAfME Grassroots Action Center
- NAfME Advocacy Bulletin – Latest updates and commentary in advocacy and public policy.
- Everything ESSA resource page
- View past music education advocacy webinars (free professional development recognition available)
- 5 Ways to Support Your Music Program
- Concert Program Advocacy Inserts for Teachers:
- Connecting With Legislators
- Key Federal Education Members
- Public Relations 101
- Quick review of How a Bill Becomes a Law